Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Semester Final Exam


My Website:

Favorite Blog Post:

This was my favorite post because...
  1. It was an interesting project that was different to what I was used to take photos of.
  2. I like how the light and shadowed is displayed in these photos.
  3. It showed the results of what I've learned during this semester.

Favorite Photo:

This is my favorite photo because...
  1. I like the way it's cropped and the frame of the photo.
  2. I like how it looks natural.
  3. I like how how light and shadow are displayed in this photo.

Best Photo:


This was my best photo because...
  1. I like the black and white effect because it makes the photo seem old.
  2. I like how the light is displayed and how it evident where the light source is coming from.
  3. I also like the contrst of the photo.

Working in Groups:

Advantages: 

  • We help each other whenever one of us doesn't understand an assignment.
  • We have different people to take photos or practice photos of.
  • We give eaxh other opinions on our photos. 

Disadvantages:

  • We have less time with the camera.
  • less photos to take.
  • It's confusing when we can't remember who took which photo.

Complete this phrase from Life magazine's founder:

"Photojournalism"

Henri Cartier-Bressen:

He new when his photos were good when the he never contrived a photo, never used artificial light such as a flash, and he didn't retouch his photos.

Color Correct White Balance:

Before:

After:


Second Semester:

The type of project that would interest me would be of taking nature an landscape photography maybe even sports.

"Hecka Free Zone":

I think Mr. Farley has a "Hecka Free Zone" is because he probably doesn't like the word"hecka" or because he might find the word annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment